Benefits of Buying a Travel Hair Dryer
– Portability. The main benefit of a travel hair dryer is its size. A travel hair dryer is built to be lightweight and compact, something that can easily fit into a carry-on bag or checked luggage. These small hair dryers are also easily unpacked and stored out of the way in a hotel room.
– Power. As stated, while you want something small, you also want something powerful enough to get the job done. A good travel hair dryer will have a great wattage output of at least 1000 watts. This allows you to efficiently and thoroughly blow dry damp hair so that you can get on with the rest of your morning routine.
– Heat settings. Another feature that makes a great travel hair dryer is an adjustable speed and heat setting, which often comes in the form of a low and high setting. The low setting provides an easy stream of warm air for styling, and the high setting does the work of drying the hair. A cool shot button is also usually included for using to set the hairstyle.
Factors to Consider Before Buying a Travel Hair Dryer
– Ionizer. Some travel hair dryers come with a built-in ionizer that emits negatively charged ions. These ions work to de-frizz the hair and add a luxurious shine by eliminating static electricity. Ions also protect from heat damage, so perhaps look into a dryer that features this.
– Folding handle. To make a travel dryer even more compact, consider buying one that features a folding handle. These handles tuck against the hair dryer to create an even slimmer, portable form as we found out on Del.icio.us.
– Dual voltage. If you frequently travel internationally or are planning to soon, it is a good idea to look for a globally compatible travel blow dryer. You can tell if one is going to work internationally by checking the voltage. If it has dual voltage with a capability of hitting 220 volts, you are all set.
Tips on How to Choose the Best Travel Hair Dryer for Your Needs
– Focus on a compact, lightweight build that still delivers remarkable power.
– Check on the price and make sure its value lines up with the performance of the hair dryer.
– Read reviews such as the ones I have written to get an idea about how your potential new travel dryer works in real life.